... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 11 am Sunday to
11 PM MST Monday...
* what... heavy snow expected. Travel will be very difficult to
impossible. Total snow accumulations of 6 to 9 inches, with
local amounts up to 15 inches.
* Where... areas near alpine, Doney Park, Flagstaff, Forest Lakes,
Fredonia, Heber-Overgaard, Jacob Lake, Payson, Pine-
Strawberry, Pinetop-Lakeside, Prescott, Prescott Valley,
Sedona, Seligman, Show Low, Valle, Whiteriver and Williams.
* When... 11 am Sunday to 11 PM Monday.
* Additional details... look for significant reductions in
visibility at times.
Snow forecast from 11 am Sunday to 11 PM monday:
alpine 4 to 8 inches Doney Park 8 to 12 inches
Flagstaff 9 to 15 inches Forest Lakes 9 to 15 inches
Fredonia 1 to 3 inches Heber-Overgaard 6 to 10 inches
Jacob Lake 6 to 10 inches Payson 7 to 11 inches
Pine-Strawberry 9 to 15 inches Pinetop-lkside 7 to 11 inches
Prescott 6 to 10 inches Prescott Valley 5 to 9 inches
Sedona 5 to 9 inches Seligman 4 to 8 inches
Show Low 6 to 10 inches Valle 5 to 9 inches
Whiteriver 5 to 9 inches Williams 9 to 15 inches
A Winter Storm Warning for snow means severe winter weather
conditions are expected. If you must travel, keep an extra
flashlight, food and water in your vehicle in case of an
emergency. The latest Road conditions for the state you are
calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Mogollon Rim Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 4:27 AM MST Feb. 16, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 12:47 PM MST Feb. 16, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Flood Warning extended until this evening... the Flood Warning
the little Colorado near Winslow.
* Until this evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 12:00 PM Saturday the stage was 19.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage
* Impact... at 19.0 feet... overflow on right bank. Water approaches
Ames acres and Bushman Acres on left bank in Winslow area. Erosion
is likely on the levee on the left bank. Downstream, the approaches to the
bridge over the river on Route 71 near Bird Springs will flood and evacuations
of homes near the intersection of Route 2 and Route 71 are conducted. This is most likely to occur late this afternoon, with Road flooding persisting into Sunday.
* Flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 17.5 feet
on Jan 29 2008.
Fld observed forecast 7am
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue
Winslow 19 19.1 Sat 12 PM 16.5 13.5 13.1