... Red flag warning remains in effect from noon today to 7 PM MST
this evening for strong and gusty southwest winds, low relative
humidity, and a very high fire danger for fire weather zone 153...
* affected area... fire weather zone 153.
* Timing... red flag warning from noon to 7 PM MST this evening.
* Winds... sustained 20-foot winds from the southwest at 15 to
25 mph with gusts around 35 mph.
* Relative humidity... minimum humidity values will range from 9
to 14 percent.
* Impacts... any fires that develop or are ongoing will have the
potential to spread rapidly.
* For a detailed view of the hazard area... visit
weather.Gov/Tucson and click on the detailed hazards icon.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or are expected to develop. A
combination of strong winds... low relative humidity... and dry
vegetation will create the potential for rapid and erratic fire
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in the
field of the red flag warning for portions of Southeast Arizona.
Visit US on facebook... twitter... youtube... and at weather.Gov/Tucson
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
White Mountains of Graham and Greenlee Counties including Hannagan Meadow Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 2:28 AM MDT May. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service