... Flood Warning extended until late Thursday night... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Ochlockonee River near Concord (cr 12).
* Until late Thursday night.
* At 10:00 am Sunday the stage was 36.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 36.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue rising to near 36.4 feet by
Wednesday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Thursday
* Impact: at 36.0 feet: primary access to homes along County Highway
12 on the East Bank of the river in Leon County may become
Lat... Lon 3068 8422 3056 8436 3058 8439 3064 8433 3069 8432
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Gadsden Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:43 AM EST Dec. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service