... Flood Warning extended until late Thursday night... the Flood
Warning continues for
the St Mary's River at Macclenny.
* Until late Thursday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:45 am Sunday the stage was 12.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 13.7 feet by
tomorrow evening. The river will fall below flood stage Thursday
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... minor flooding of low lying areas and Timber
lands including some properties along St. Mary's River Bluff Road
and the Cypress Landing resort on the Georgia side.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Macclenny 12 12.6 sun 10 am 13.6 13.5 12.7 12.3 11.8
Lat... Lon 3041 8221 3038 8207 3062 8204 3062 8198 3034 8203 3035 8220
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Inland Nassau Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:28 AM EST Dec. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service