The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a
* Flood Warning for the St. Marks river near Newport on
old Magnolia Rd.
* From late tonight, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:00 PM Friday the stage was 7.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Forecast: rise above flood stage early Saturday morning and
continue to rise to near 8.3 feet by Sunday afternoon.
* Impact: at 8.5 feet: water approaches The Steps to an elevated
residence on old Magnolia Road in Wakulla County. Other elevated
structures begin to be surrounded by water. Portions of The Natural
Bridge State Park near the river begin to flood in Leon County.
Lat... Lon 3030 8413 3024 8413 3013 8419 3014 8423 3024 8417 3030 8417
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Inland Wakulla Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:13 PM EST Dec. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service