The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
northwestern Taylor County in Big Bend of Florida...
along the Econfina river...
* until 945 PM EST Saturday.
* At 947 PM EST, minor flooding was occurring along the Econfina
river in northwestern Taylor County.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Scanlon and Econfina.
* Flooding is expected to affect several roads north of US Highway
98. Flooding is also expected to affect portions of the Econfina
river resort further downstream.
Be especially cautious at night when it is harder to recognize the
dangers of flooding.
Excessive runoff earlier heavy rainfall will cause flooding of small
creeks and streams, country roads, farmland, and other low lying
Lat... Lon 3024 8373 3021 8371 3015 8380 3011 8385
3007 8387 3009 8392 3013 8391 3019 8384
811 PM EST Fri Dec 14 2018
The Flood Warning continues for the Aucilla river at Lamont (us 27).
* Until further notice.
* At 7:30 PM Friday the stage was 53.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 53.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue rising to near 54.3 feet by
Tuesday evening then begin falling.
* Impact: at 55.0 feet: widespread lowland flooding will occur. Water
will approach a few houses on US Highway 27.
Lat... Lon 3047 8369 3031 8377 3009 8396 3013 8404 3032 8388 3047 8378
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Inland Taylor Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Areal Flood Warning
Issued: 9:51 PM EST Dec. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service