The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a
* Flood Warning for the Suwannee River near Wilcox (us 19).
* From Monday afternoon, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:30 PM Friday the stage was 8.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Forecast: rise above flood stage by Monday afternoon and continue
to rise to near 12.2 feet by Friday evening. Additional rises are
* Impact: at 10 feet: flood water begins to cut off houses in guaranto
Springs, pervis Landing, Pine Landing and new Pine Landing.
At 13.0 feet: moderate flooding affects numerous homes in
the area. Water enters several homes and surrounds many others. One
hundred or more homes are cut off due to water over the roads near
County Road 340.
Lat... Lon 2982 8287 2971 8291 2956 8292 2956 8299 2965 8300 2982 8296
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Inland Dixie Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:10 PM EST Dec. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service