The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a
* Flood Warning for the Ochlockonee River near Thomasville (us 84).
* From Saturday evening, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:45 PM Friday the stage was 11.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast: rise above flood stage by Saturday evening and
continue to rise to near 15.7 feet by Sunday evening.
* Impact: at 15.0 feet: multiple access roads to boat ramps throughout
the basin are flooded. Widespread flooding of wooded bottomland and
adjacent farmland occurs.
Lat... Lon 3104 8388 3092 8394 3068 8422 3069 8432 3091 8406 3104 8396
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Grady Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:14 PM EST Dec. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service