... Flood Warning remains in effect until Tuesday...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Iowa river at Marengo.
* Until Tuesday.
* At 8:00 PM Friday the stage was 17.0 feet and falling.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, fall below flood stage Tuesday.
* Impact, at 16.0 feet, water affects agricultural land along the
river. Water is several feet deep in places.
Lat... Lon 4182 9230 4187 9230 4182 9183 4175 9183
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Iowa Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:37 PM CDT Oct. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 7:36 PM CDT Oct. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory in effect from 8 am to 2 PM CDT Saturday...
The National Weather Service in Quad Cities has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 8 am to 2 PM CDT Saturday.
* Timing... Saturday morning and early afternoon, with the
strongest winds expected between 10 am and 2 PM.
* Winds... northwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts 40 to 45 mph.
* Impacts... lightweight outdoor objects may be blown around.
Driving may become difficult for lightweight and high profile
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 30 mph or greater are
expected, which can make driving difficult, especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution if you are traveling.