... Flood Warning now in effect until Tuesday...
The Flood Warning continues for
the wapsipinicon river near De Witt 4s.
* Until Tuesday.
* At 6:30 PM Sunday the stage was 11.1 feet and steady.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, rise to 11.3 feet Monday evening. Fall below flood stage
* Impact, at 11.0 feet, flood stage. Water affects County Road e63
north of the river near Toronto and affects the lowest roads in
Lat... Lon 4200 9090 4184 9071 4177 9033 4169 9035
4171 9080 4185 9090
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Scott Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:25 PM CST Feb. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service