... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 9 am to 2 PM
* what... mixed precipitation expected. Total snow and sleet
accumulations of up to one half inch and ice accumulations of
a light glaze to 0.05 of an inch are expected.
* Where... Keokuk, Washington and Louisa counties.
* When... from 9 am to 2 PM CST Thursday.
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions. Be
prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
driving. Additional information can be found at
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Louisa Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 7:45 PM CST Feb. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 7:53 PM CST Feb. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Flood Warning now in effect until Thursday...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Iowa river at Wapello.
* Until Thursday.
* At 7:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 19.1 feet and rising.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, rise above flood stage Thursday morning and continue
rising to 20.1 feet Thursday morning. The river will fall below
flood stage Thursday.
* Impact, at 20.0 feet, minor flood stage. Agricultural land near
the river is flooded and water covers most islands. Water starts
rising onto secondary roads in Wapello bottoms.
Lat... Lon 4111 9117 4122 9130 4125 9127