... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Monday afternoon through
Monday evening for gusty winds and low humidity for fire weather
The National Weather Service in Pocatello has issued a Fire
Weather Watch, which is in effect from Monday afternoon through
* Affected area... fire weather zone 425.
* Wind... gusts 30 to 35 mph from the west.
* Humidity... 13-16 percent.
* Thunderstorms... isolated storms with gusts around 40 mph are
expected before stronger winds kick in.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Magic Valley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 1:52 PM MDT Aug. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service