... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until noon CST
* what... mixed light precipitation. Additional snow and sleet
accumulations less than one half inch and light ice
accumulations less than one tenth of an inch are possible.
* Where... portions of central and west central Illinois.
* When... until noon CST today.
* Additional details... the light glaze will result in difficult
travel conditions on untreated roads, including during the
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
driving. The latest Road conditions for Illinois can be obtained
by calling 1-800-452-4368.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Marshall Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 4:05 AM CST Feb. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 8:14 PM CST Feb. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River at Henry.
* From late tonight until further notice.
* At 745 PM Wednesday the stage was 22.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 23.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by early tomorrow morning and
continue to rise to near 30.1 feet by early Sunday morning.
* Impact... at 30.5 feet... the Marina building, Waterworks Park, and
grain loading facility in Henry are flooded.
Fld observed forecast 6am
location stg stg day time Thu Fri Sat
Henry 23 22.4 Wed 8 PM 23.9 27.6 29.5
Lat... Lon 4131 8939 4135 8929 4113 8929 4093 8941
4093 8952 4115 8939