... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until noon CST
* what... mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations
of 1 to 2 inches, and ice accumulations up to one tenth of an
inch expected by mid morning.
* Where... portions of central, east central and west central
* When... through noon CST Wednesday.
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions due to
snow and ice, especially on untreated roads. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning commute.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Expect slippery
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for Illinois can be obtained on the
internet at www.Gettingaroundillinois.Com.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Schuyler Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 5:03 AM CST Feb. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 8:16 PM CST Feb. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River at Beardstown.
* Until further notice.
* At 745 PM Tuesday the stage was 19.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 18.7 feet
by Thursday morning.
* Impact... at 20.0 feet... seepage problems begin in the south
Beardstown drainage and levee district.
Fld observed forecast 6 am
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri
Beardstown 14 19.0 Tue 8 PM 19.0 18.7 18.4
Lat... Lon 4018 9023 4012 9017 4008 9037 3999 9046
3999 9058 4015 9043