... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until noon CST
* what... mixed light precipitation. Additional snow and sleet
accumulations less than one half inch and light ice
accumulations less than one tenth of an inch are possible.
* Where... portions of central and west central Illinois.
* When... until noon CST today.
* Additional details... the light glaze will result in difficult
travel conditions on untreated roads, including during the
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
driving. The latest Road conditions for Illinois can be obtained
by calling 1-800-452-4368.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Schuyler Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 4:05 AM CST Feb. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 8:14 PM CST Feb. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River at Beardstown.
* From Thursday evening until further notice.
* At 745 PM Wednesday the stage was 11.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tomorrow evening and continue
to rise to near 25.1 feet by Wednesday evening. Additional rises
are possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 27.0 feet... Coal Creek levee overtops at boat Landing.
Damage begins at Frederick and Browning.
Fld observed forecast 6am
location stg stg day time Thu Fri Sat
Beardstown 14 11.8 Wed 8 PM 12.8 15.0 17.4
Lat... Lon 4018 9023 4012 9017 4008 9037 3999 9046
3999 9058 4015 9043