... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until noon CST
* what... mixed precipitation expected. Total sleet and snow
accumulations less than one half inch, and ice accumulations of
a light glaze are expected.
* Where... portions of central and west central Illinois.
* When... from midnight tonight to noon CST Thursday.
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions,
including during the morning commute on Thursday. Be prepared
for reduced visibilities at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
The latest Road conditions for Illinois can be obtained by
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Mason Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 10:36 PM CST Feb. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 8:14 PM CST Feb. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River near Havana.
* From late tonight until further notice.
* At 745 PM Wednesday the stage was 13.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Major flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by early tomorrow morning and
continue to rise to near 24.0 feet by Monday evening.
* Impact... at 25.0 feet... water reaches the low steel on the IL 78/97
bridges over Lacy ditch and the spoon river... just north of The Wye
with US 136.
Fld observed forecast 6am
location stg stg day time Thu Fri Sat
Havana 14 13.4 Wed 8 PM 14.5 17.1 19.7
Lat... Lon 4053 8988 4047 8980 4034 9002 4012 9017
4018 9023 4039 9010