... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until noon CST
* what... mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations
of 1 to 2 inches, and ice accumulations up to one tenth of an
inch expected by mid morning.
* Where... portions of central, east central and west central
* When... through noon CST Wednesday.
* Additional details... plan on slippery Road conditions due to
snow and ice, especially on untreated roads. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning commute.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Expect slippery
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for Illinois can be obtained on the
internet at www.Gettingaroundillinois.Com.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Mason Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 5:03 AM CST Feb. 20, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 8:16 PM CST Feb. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River near Havana.
* Until further notice.
* At 745 PM Tuesday the stage was 18.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 18.0 feet
by Thursday morning.
* Impact... at 19.5 feet... access Road to Anderson Lake north
Fld observed forecast 6 am
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri
Havana 14 18.4 Tue 8 PM 18.2 18.0 17.7
Lat... Lon 4053 8988 4047 8980 4034 9002 4012 9017
4018 9023 4039 9010