The Flood Warning continues for
the mississinewa river near Ridgeville.
* Until Thursday afternoon.
* At 7:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 12.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... it will rise to near 12.7 feet by this evening then
begin falling. It will fall below flood stage Thursday morning.
* At 13.0 feet... significant flooding of mississinewa river in
northern Randolph County. Water is likely on sr 1 just south of sr
28. West CR 825 N east of sr 1 and West River Road west of sr 1
and possibly other County roads are flooded. Little league field
in Ridgeville is flooded. Noticeable agricultural flooding in
Lat... Lon 4026 8496 4024 8528 4038 8551 4041 8543
4030 8527 4029 8495
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Randolph Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:32 PM EST Jan. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service