The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Newburgh dam
* from late tonight to Thursday evening.
* At 8:00 PM Monday the stage was 37.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 38.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will rise above flood stage overnight and
will crest near 38.9 feet Wednesday afternoon. The river is
forecast to fall below flood stage Thanksgiving day.
* Impact... at 38.0 feet... minor flooding occurs. The river is 2500
feet wide and begins covering agricultural land on the Kentucky
Lat... Lon 3801 8745 3790 8721 3780 8728 3787 8745
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Vanderburgh Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:05 PM CST Nov. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service