A Flood Warning continues for
Shiawassee river at Owosso.
* From now until further notice.
* At 4 am Sunday the stage is 7.8 feet and slowly falling.
* Flood stage is 7.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast... the river should fall below flood stage tomorrow
Lat... Lon 4313 8423 4313 8412 4301 8413 4297 8400
4293 8400 4298 8423
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Shiawassee Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 4:21 AM EST Feb. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 2:27 AM EST Feb. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory in effect from 6 am this morning to 2 PM EST
The National Weather Service in Detroit/Pontiac has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 6 am this morning to 2 PM EST
* strong southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* A brief period of gusts in excess of 50 mph will be possible
* Wind gusts will slowly diminish through the afternoon.
* hazardous travel for high profile vehicles.
* Unsecured light outdoor objects will be blown around.
* Downed tree limbs and power lines are possible and may lead
to sporadic power outages.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained wind speeds of at least
30 mph or gusts of 45 mph or more are expected. Winds this strong
can make driving difficult... especially for high profile
vehicles. Use extra caution.
* Prepare, plan and stay informed. Visit