... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 10 PM EDT this evening...
* winds from the northwest gusting to 50 mph or more.
* Gusts in Allegan and Van Buren counties approaching 60 mph.
* Begins this afternoon and spreads inland from Lake Michigan.
* spotty power interruptions.
* Small unsecured objects could be blown away.
* Poor visibility near Lakeshore with mixed precipitation.
Winds this strong can make driving difficult... especially for
high profile vehicles on exposed roads. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ingham Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:53 PM EDT Oct. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service