The Flood Warning continues for
the Big Creek at Blairstown.
* Until Wednesday evening.
* At 9:00 PM Monday the stage was 20.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 21.7 feet by
Tuesday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Tuesday
* At 20.0 feet... the West Bank of the creek begins to flood.
location fs stage day/time forecast
Blairstown 20 20.9 Mon 09 PM 21.7 Tuesday morning
lat... Lon 3873 9422 3875 9416 3857 9394 3840 9384 3840 9391
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Henry Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:13 PM CDT Mar. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service