... High Wind Warning in effect from noon today to 5 PM MST
The National Weather Service in Billings has issued a High Wind
Warning... which is in effect from noon today to 5 PM MST
* Timing... this afternoon through Thursday afternoon.
* Impacts... very strong Crosswinds along I-90 from Livingston to
Springdale, and local roads around Nye, will make travel very
difficult and potentially dangerous.
* Winds... gusts of 60 to 75 mph. The period of strongest winds
(gusts to 75 mph) will be tonight, with 60 to 70 mph gusts
expected the rest of the time.
* Strongest winds... tonight, with gusts to 75 mph.
* Additional details... winds will decrease a bit Wednesday evening
but will become strong again on Thursday. The strong winds could
continue into Thursday night and Friday.
Winds of these magnitudes can cause property damage without extra
precautions. Motorists in high profile vehicles should use
caution until the winds subside.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Livingston Area Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
High Wind Warning
Issued: 3:38 AM MST Dec. 11, 2018 – National Weather Service