The Flood Warning continues for
the lumber near Lumberton.
* Until further notice.
* At 5:18 PM Monday the stage was 16.53 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 16.7 feet by tomorrow
morning then begin falling.
* Impact... at 17.0 feet... flooding worsens west of Interstate 95 and water may
begin surrounding homes in The Pines and Coxs Pond areas. Homes off River Road
may become isolated by flood waters. Water may also affect yards off
planetarium Road and fields off Deep Branch Road. East of Lumberton, the
lowest homes in The Pines area may be flooded and homes may be surrounded by
water in The Pines area and between the pepsi plant and the river. Chickenfoot
Road, noir street and Hestertown Road may be impassable.
Lat... Lon 3467 7916 3468 7904 3457 7891 3452 7899
3461 7907 3458 7915
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Robeson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:30 PM EST Dec. 10, 2018 – National Weather Service
- Barker Ten Mile
- Buies Neck
- East Lumberton
- East Side Park
- Floral College
- Hammond Crossroads
- Horse Neck
- Ivey Crossroads
- Leggett Crossroads
- Long Branch
- Lumber Bridge
- Mayville Crossing
- Moss Neck
- Pope Crossing
- Red Banks
- Red Springs
- Rozier Siding
- Saint Pauls
- Stewart Crossroads
- White Pond