... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 3 am to noon
* what... freezing rain expected. Total ice accumulations of up
to one tenth of an inch are expected.
* Where... portions of east central and southeast Nebraska and
* When... from 3 am to noon CST Monday.
* Additional details... the ice will result in difficult travel
conditions, including during the morning commute on Monday.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of freezing rain
will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads.
Slow down and use caution while driving. The latest Road
conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by
calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Douglas Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 10:41 AM CST Feb. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 9:31 AM CST Feb. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 3 PM CST this
* timing... gusty winds continue before dissipating this afternoon
* winds... southerly increasing to 25 to 35 mph, with gusts up to
* Impacts... strong wind gusts will make driving difficult,
especially for high profile vehicles. Loose objects will be
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 30 to 39 mph are expected for
one hour or longer, or winds of 45 to 57 mph for any duration.
Winds this strong can make driving difficult, especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.