The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Plattsmouth.
* From this morning until further notice... or until the warning is
* At 9:15 am Monday the stage was 26.1 feet... or 0.1 feet above
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 27.2 feet by
early Thursday morning. Additional rises may be possible
* Impact... at 27.0 feet... minor flooding is occurring in the parking
lots near the gauge site and boat ramp. In addition, a private
camping area just upstream of the gauge site begins to flood.
Lat... Lon 4106 9591 4107 9574 4078 9572 4078 9587
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Cass Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:08 AM CDT Oct. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service