... Wind Advisory remains in effect from noon to 6 PM MST Sunday...
* location... northeast New Mexico as well as the Central
* Winds... west to southwest 25 to 40 mph with gusts of 50 to 55
* Timing... winds will increase Sunday morning, reaching peak
speeds during the early to late afternoon hours before
diminishing early Sunday evening.
* Visibility... locally reduced to 3 to 5 miles in blowing dust.
* Local impacts... drivers of vans, campers, trailers, and other
high profile vehicles should exercise extreme caution,
especially with cross winds. This includes U.S. Highway 84,
state roads 104 and 39, and portions of Interstate 25 from the
Las Vegas area to Raton.
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Far Northeast Highlands Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:28 PM MST Feb. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service