The Flood Warning continues for
the Tiffin River near Stryker
* until further notice.
* At 8 PM Wednesday the stage was 15.6 feet and rising.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will rise to a crest near 16.4 feet around 7
PM Thursday February 22 and begin falling.
* At 16.5 feet... major flooding will occur in and around the Village
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 16.0 feet which occurred
on Feb 8 2008.
Lat... Lon 4130 8444 4149 8446 4159 8439 4159 8429
839 PM EST Wed Feb 21 2018
the Flood Warning has been extended for
the Saint Joseph River Ohio below Montpelier
* until Tuesday morning.
* At 2 PM Wednesday the stage was 15.1 feet and rising.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will fall below the 12.0 foot flood stage
around 11 am Monday February 26.
* At 16.5 feet... flood waters will approach the top of the Montpelier
dikes with several roads becoming impassible. Water begins to hit
the bottom of the bridge at the gage site.
Lat... Lon 4158 8464 4169 8455 4167 8453 4156 8461
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Williams Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:39 PM EST Feb. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service