The Flood Warning extended for
the Pee Dee River at Cheraw.
* Until Friday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9 am Thursday the stage was 35.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall... going below flood
stage by this evening.
* At 35.0 feet... southeast of Wallace, Old River Road between
community Road and Highway 912 will become flooded and may need to
Lat... Lon 3455 7984 3455 7990 3480 8002 3480 7994
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Chesterfield Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:03 AM EDT Sep. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Big Springs
- Brocks Mill
- Campbell Crossroads
- Evans Mill
- Fisher Hill
- High Point
- Hunts Mill
- Isgett Circle
- Lees Crossroads (Ruby)
- Mount Croghan
- Windsor Park
- Wolf Pond Cross Roads