The Flood Warning continues for
the Savannah River near Clyo.
* At 8 PM Saturday the stage was 14.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, the river will continue rising to near 15.1 feet by
Tuesday morning. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* At 14.5 feet, the bottom floor of several riverfront homes along Tom
goethe Road begins to flood.
Lat... Lon 3273 8145 3276 8137 3264 8136 3249 8117
3246 8125 3261 8144
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Inland Jasper Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:16 PM EST Dec. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Baker Hill
- Berrys Landing
- Groover Landing
- Mill Stone Landing
- New Landing
- Old House
- Possum Corner
- Purysburgh Landing