... Wind Advisory in effect until 7 am CDT Monday...
... High Wind Warning is cancelled...
The National Weather Service in Lubbock has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 7 am CDT Monday. The High Wind
Warning has been cancelled.
* Winds... west at 25 to 35 mph.
* Impacts... strong Crosswinds will make driving difficult for high
profile vehicles and compact cars.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 30 to 39 mph are
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Yoakum Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:16 PM CDT Mar. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 10:23 PM CDT Mar. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Red flag warning remains in effect until 7 am CDT Monday
for strong winds and low relative humidity for the South
Plains... rolling plains and the far southern Panhandle...
* wind... west at 20 to 35 mph with occasional gusts to 45 mph.
* Humidity... 15 to 25 percent.
* Impacts... wildfires can spread rapidly in these conditions.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are occurring. Avoid the use of open flames or Sparks outdoors.