... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Friday afternoon through
Friday evening for rh of 6 to 13 percent, winds of 20 mph or more,
and very high to extreme fire danger...
* affected area... locations along and west of a Snyder, Big
Spring, Fort Stockton and alpine line.
* Wind... southwest to west 20 to 30 mph, higher in the mountains.
* Humidity... 6 to 13 percent.
* Fire danger... very high to extreme.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Reeves County and Upper Trans Pecos Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 2:02 PM MDT Mar. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service