... The Flood Warning extended until late Tuesday night... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Beckville, Texas.
* Until late Tuesday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:45 am Monday the stage was 26.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Lat... Lon 3241 9458 3238 9434 3219 9419 3219 9428 3230 9458
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Harrison Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:08 AM CDT Mar. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 3:44 AM CDT Mar. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 9 am this morning to 7 PM
CDT this evening...
The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a lake Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 9 am this morning to 7 PM CDT
* Event... a tight pressure gradient will persist across the region
today in wake of a cold frontal passage Monday evening.
Northwest winds will increase to 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30
mph by mid-morning, and continue through the afternoon before
diminishing quickly after sunset.
* Timing... from 9 am to 7 PM CDT today.
* Impact... rough chop on area lakes will create hazardous
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.