The Flood Warning continues for
the Trinity River near Moss Bluff
* until further notice... or until the warning is canceled.
* At 830 am Wednesday the stage was 14.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.2 feet.
* Forecast... the river will remain near 14.4 feet for the next several days.
A slow fall is expected to begin Friday afternoon with the level remaining
above 14 feet through Monday morning.
* At 15.2 feet... moderate lowland flooding begins in the vicinity of the gage.
Flood observed forecast 6 am
location stage stage day time Thu Fri Sat sun
Moss Bluff 12.2 14.4 Wed 8 am 14.4 14.4 14.3 14.2
lat... Lon 2996 9470 2979 9466 2979 9479 2996 9487
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Chambers Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:46 AM CST Nov. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service